Saturday, June 27, 2009

Finally, some new things

We were on vacation in mid June and getting ready to go I was not painting much and then I had a hard time getting going once we got back. One piece I am not posting yet, I am not happy with it. But here are my ones from yesterday (yes, three!).

The first if for the blog Different Strokes for Different Folks, the second my attempt at a piece for the new kitchen when it is done (I found one I LOVE online but my husband seems to think I should not spend $$$ on paintings when I paint.) The third was a variation of that theme (I call it guacamole) and was done entirely with a palette knife...interesting experience...

All three are 14 x 18 inches, oil on canvas board and available for $60 each, shipping included.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The art work is awesome Pat Ryan

dominique eichi said...

Interesting crop for the DSFDF challenge, love it.

Elizabeth Chapman said...

I like your viewpoint! interesting!

Kathleen Harrington said...

LOL!love the DSFDF piece...wish I thought of it!

Susan Elaine Mew said...

Thanks all, I really liked the reflection in the water and wanted to concentrate on that for the DSDF challenge...